I was tagged by Toni! Here is what I'm suppose to do. 1. Open my pictures folder. 2. Go to the sixth folder. 3. Open the sixth picture. 4. Import into my blog and tell the story.
This is a picture of Madi and I messing around with the web cam. Madilyn LOVES look into the camera and make her face look silly.
I know I have not blogged in a while but I will soon. Just to catch you up...Frank just got back from a 4 day trip. I thought it was going to be a long 4 days but it wasnt. Madilyn spent a lot of time with her Nanny. They had so much fun. Nanny taught her how to sew and they had a lot of girl time. That left me at home with one child. It is so much easier to have one! Brennan and I had so much fun. I watched him ride his bike all day long.
We had a Hanna Montana birthday party on Sat. in the neighborhood and had dinner with some new friends. Tomorrow is church and Frank has a golf tourn. with some friends.
England Lovelies – May 2027 (Trip 2)
2 months ago
2 comments:
Frank was out of town all week also. we should have gotten together. I feel like I haven't seen you in so long. Looking forward to seeing ya Tuesday!
That is a cute "tag." I like it. My girls also love taking funny pictures with the web cam and all its distortion settings. In fact, I may have to post some...
Post a Comment