Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

We finally got around to carving our pumpkin last night. Madilyn loves everything about it. She drew the face on the pumpkin, took out all the seeds, helped carve, then cooked and ate the seeds. Brennan did not want anything to do with getting dirty. We just got him to smile in a few pictures!






5 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

Way to go, Madi! Your sweet friend Lily, seriously gagged when she was cleaning the pumpkin with her daddy. :)

Lindsay said...

Cute pumpkin. How do you cook the seeds? Do you eat them alone or are they a part of a recipe?

stephanie said...

Casey has quite the gag reflex when carving and cleaning the pumpkins too, so don't feel bad Brennan!

Amy, I really love seeing your sweet self at LBS. Truly it makes my day. I love that you are doing the mommy thing and staying in God's word. It blesses me to know your family and read about you guys on your blog too, but it is an extra special treat to hug your neck!! I just get all nostalgic and think of the years gone by and how fast things happen! Life is good. God is good.

sandy said...

OMG!!!! Those pics are sooooooo cute......I'm just getting caught up from being gone a week......I missed y'all soooooooo much! Precious pics ......loved Brennan eating the corn!!!!!
love y'all
Nanny

Kathryn said...

Braxton used to not to ever want to get dirty! Now he dives right in. :) Cute pictures!