Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Vacation

We just got back from a week in wonderful Puerto Vallerta, Mexico. We love traveling to Mexico so much. We try to stay at a different resort every year, this years resort was The Grand Mayan. It was a very kid friendly place. There were about 8 pools, a wave pool, a lazy river, a waterslide, a kids pool, and even a kids club. Madilyn had a blast. Her favorite thing was the waterslide. She did have a great time with her Aunt LeyLey too!
Where is Brennan in the pictures? We left him at home with Frank's parents. He will be joining us in May for the next vacation to Disney World.
Here are a few pictures of our trip.



Frank and my dad played golf twice


















4 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

So glad you all had a great time! Love the pictures!

Lindsay said...

Looks like so much fun. I am very jealous of your nice tan. I need one! Isn't it so easy to go on vacation with one kiddo?

Team Dale said...

Amy looks like a GREAT time! You got some great pictures! So now you are back...when are we golfing??

Lacey said...

I am so jealous of all your trips you guys get to go on. Looks like a blast. I can't get over how big Maddie looks in those pictures. Well, still minature, but you can tell she is getting older. What fun memories you guys always making!