Sunday, October 19, 2008

Random Pictures

Frank shot a deer about two weeks ago with his bow. He was so excited. He brought it home and cleaned it in the front yard. Are we white trash or what???? Thanks Grady for being there to help out.


Here are a few pictures of Brennan. He has been so cute lately! I can't believe he is going to be two in a few months. He is my little love bug.


He LOVES his corn and acts a little crazy when he eats it!


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh! That last picture of him with the corn is hilarious. I would have that printed and framed! It would be so cute in b&w with just his shirt and the corn colored yellow! I don't know if you have a program to edit photos, but I would be glad to do it for you if you're interested. You can email me the pic and I'll send it back to you. Just a suggestion...

Lacey said...

Two?? Two??? No...I feel like I was pacing the halls and listening outside the hospital door. Two?? He is so cute.

Emily said...

He is precious! What a cutie pie. I love the corn picture.