Friday, September 12, 2008

Hurricane Party

Yes, we are sicking it out here at the house! Frank made it in on a flight just in time from work and will get to stay here during the storm.

In our house we have one dad, two moms, two little boys, one little girl, and 3 dogs. We are going to make the best out of our situation. We are making tents tonight, playing games, and eating. I hope we dont have to move to our neighbors house(they have generators). Actually, everyone on our street seems to have them but us!

My dad is going to be coming over a lot to hang out because my mom left on a cruise out of Galveston on Thursday! She said it is very rough and she is stuck to the news worried about us.

Hope everyone is safe~

3 comments:

Toni said...

We're up here in Lindale, watching the news, hope all is well there!

Lacey said...

We are here also. WHo all is at your house? you guys stay safe. We are starting to get awfully gusty over here...I know it is about to start hitting us....I'm getting a tad bit nervous.

Anonymous said...

I hope the storm did not hit you as much, and there is not too much damage around.
Hoping everybody feels well..

... best wishes from Germany!