I love your Mom's picture! I have known your dad was doing this for awhile. I'm just glad I don't get to see your mom much cause it would have been sooooo hard to keep such a wonderful surprise! I'm so glad she and Tammy are going!! We're all going to have such a good time! We're going to be Bethie's BFF by the end of the trip!! Mammy
I have been happily married to Frank for 10 years now and we have three wonderful kids. Madilyn is 6 years old, Brennan is 3, & Leighann is 1. I am a stay at home mommy and Frank is a pilot for Continental Airlines.
I LOVE MY LIFE!!!
3 comments:
Glad you had a good mother's day. I love that picture of your mom. So sweet. You can tell she is shocked and excited!! Priceless picture!
I love your Mom's picture! I have known your dad was doing this for awhile. I'm just glad I don't get to see your mom much cause it would have been sooooo hard to keep such a wonderful surprise! I'm so glad she and Tammy are going!! We're all going to have such a good time! We're going to be Bethie's BFF by the end of the trip!!
Mammy
Love your blog. New Follower
Please feel free to visit mine
Love meeting new blog friends
keepingupwithkelly.com
Post a Comment