
A game of kickball waiting for the bus

Logan,
Halle,
Cassidy, and
Madilyn
Logan and
Madi
I am not a mom that is fond of the school bus! I do have to admit that I have been encouraging riding the bus to school ALL year long because our street is the last pick up before heading to school. Well, last week we waiting for the bus and then she
panicked and would not ride it....we were in tears! Today, she did it with NO tears. Having good friends go with you does help. One week of school left and she rode the bus to school. Yea!!!
2 comments:
Go Madi! Yes, I am not fond of the bus either, but I quickly changed my mind on the first day of school. Lily is the first drop off on the way home. Love it!!
YEA!!!! Now she is a big girl!!! and oh so pretty!!!!!
Post a Comment