So much fun! I've missed hanging out with you Amy! Life gets busy...but it was a great weekend to catch up! Love that you slept with only a sheet and a pillow on the floor the first night, only you could pull that off! You'll be prepared for next year! Love ya!
I have been happily married to Frank for 10 years now and we have three wonderful kids. Madilyn is 6 years old, Brennan is 3, & Leighann is 1. I am a stay at home mommy and Frank is a pilot for Continental Airlines.
I LOVE MY LIFE!!!
8 comments:
It was a blast!! I am glad we got to catch up and room together the first night. :) Already looking forward to next year!!
Such a Wonderful weekend! You're such a true friend to be willing to sleep me after my little episodes.
i loved you being so flexible to sleep in the sleeping bag that I had available!!! it was such a great weekend!!! so glad you could come!!
Glad you had a fun girls weekend! You look great!
So much fun! I've missed hanging out with you Amy! Life gets busy...but it was a great weekend to catch up! Love that you slept with only a sheet and a pillow on the floor the first night, only you could pull that off! You'll be prepared for next year! Love ya!
Looks like a blast! Sounds like it from the comments! I think it is so neat everyone is still so close. Such a special memory!
Oh, the one above is me(Kelly). I forgot sign out of our baseball blog. Didn't want you to wonder too long.:)
This looks like a fun time
Post a Comment