Wow, I can't believe Madilyn is 5 and in Kindergarten already. Today was such a wonderful day. She went into the classroom with no tears and came home with huge smiles! She did not have much to say about her day until we put her in bed and then she starting telling us all about her day. Madilyn already was line leader to lunch and was very excited about a game they played in PE. She is looking forward to computers, library, and specials(PE, music, and art). We are so proud of her!
England Lovelies – May 2027 (Trip 2)
2 months ago
8 comments:
She looked so cute for her first day of school! (But of course she always does.) I'm so glad she had such a great first day.
She is beautiful.....we love her so much and are very proud of her....thank you for letting us be apart of this special day!
Nanny
She looks beautiful! Glad you guys had a great first day of school.
Hate that I wasnt there! She is so freaking cute I cant stand it! Love and miss yall!
~Aunt Leyley
So cute! I am glad she had a great day. :)
she looks adorable on her first day!!!! the entire family looks great! Oh my, I love how she waited til bedtime to start to talk about her first day!
Awww...glad that she had a great day!! I still can't believe these kiddos are in school full time. Whaaa!!! Glad she loves it, how are you holding up?
OH my!! I haven't been in the bloggin world in a while, but i'm lovin catchin up. Your family is so BEAUTIFUL!!
Post a Comment