OH my goodness!!! I remember when we first joined ya'lls small group...she was just born. I can't believe she's going into Kindergarten!!! Time sure does fly by!!
I have been happily married to Frank for 10 years now and we have three wonderful kids. Madilyn is 6 years old, Brennan is 3, & Leighann is 1. I am a stay at home mommy and Frank is a pilot for Continental Airlines.
I LOVE MY LIFE!!!
4 comments:
Oh my! How quickly they grow up.
I can't explain it, but she looks like a little Amy to me in this picture. :) Watch out world....good things are coming.
So fun! Who did she get????
This is just crazy! I can't believe Madi is going to kindergarten already.
OH my goodness!!! I remember when we first joined ya'lls small group...she was just born. I can't believe she's going into Kindergarten!!! Time sure does fly by!!
Post a Comment