"You are special today" plate for his first day of preschool
Excited
Brennan and Huntley on their first day of school together
The boys playing with play dough at a center
Today was Brennan's first day of pre-school. I think he is really going to like it. He seems to have a wonderful teacher and it always helps that your friend is in your class!
Awww...baby Brennan...how are you so big that you are in the 2's preschool class already?? I can't believe how big him and Huntley look in those pictures. Hope he LOVES school!
I have been happily married to Frank for 10 years now and we have three wonderful kids. Madilyn is 6 years old, Brennan is 3, & Leighann is 1. I am a stay at home mommy and Frank is a pilot for Continental Airlines.
I LOVE MY LIFE!!!
4 comments:
love that plate! we have one too! the boys are so cute!
Awww...baby Brennan...how are you so big that you are in the 2's preschool class already?? I can't believe how big him and Huntley look in those pictures. Hope he LOVES school!
Very cute pics! He is such a handsome little guy too. Both of them are though. Glad he had a great day.
AWWWW....I wish we could have been there...he is such a special little guy!!!! Love him so much!!!!
Nanny
Post a Comment