We flew kites today also...but yours looks like it went just a tad bit higher...That looks like a real plane in the background...not a kite. That is crazy how high it is.
Are you sure that is a real airplane? If so, that is really awesome. We flew kites Sunday! The windy weather has been perfect for flying (kites that is)!
I have been happily married to Frank for 10 years now and we have three wonderful kids. Madilyn is 6 years old, Brennan is 3, & Leighann is 1. I am a stay at home mommy and Frank is a pilot for Continental Airlines.
I LOVE MY LIFE!!!
4 comments:
We flew kites today also...but yours looks like it went just a tad bit higher...That looks like a real plane in the background...not a kite. That is crazy how high it is.
Are you sure that is a real airplane? If so, that is really awesome. We flew kites Sunday! The windy weather has been perfect for flying (kites that is)!
How fun! I love flying kites! :)
So fun! Yes...a perfect day to fly a kite! Is it sad to say, that I am 30, and have NEVER flown a kite? Maybe I should jump on that. :)
Post a Comment