Saturday, March 14, 2009

4 post in 1



What? A dog? Yes, I know I said one dog at a time but it is temporary. Our friend Tanni told me about the animal shelter fostering out dogs for spring break. We went up to the shelter and came home with this little girl puppy. She is so sweet and ours for the week. Madilyn has a new best friend and playmate.
Rain, rain, go away! This is the last of the art projects in my magic hat. I cooked and colored noodles for them to play with. If it rains one more day I don't know what else we can do.
Had a girls night to watch the finale of the bachelor. Last season was formal night. This year...a P.J. party. Good thing we did not dress up for that drama.
Some of our friends in the neighborhood own a few of these. Brennan is obsessed with motorcycle sounding things. Here is his first ride on the 4 wheeler. He loved it.

6 comments:

Lacey said...

awww...I am loving that sweet puppy. Maybe you'll keep her... :) As for the noodles, are the gluing them or just playing with them...need some ideas over here...

Emily said...

Oh, that puppy is so cute! How could you give her back? Oh wait, because they aren't always that cute, and they're a lot of work. But how fun to borrow one for a week. What a great idea. And I think I'll have to steal that fun noodle idea from you. I don't ever really have fun crafts going on over at this house. I need to change that!

Amy said...

No gluing...just playing. Let the food coloring dry before the kids get them or it will be all over their hands for a while. Wipes do get the stain off good. The noodles will dry into place if you leave them a long time.

Our Life Together said...

Yes, what fun for rainy days!!! The puppy is too sweet to give back. How will Madi handle that? The bachelor was fun, but sooooo sad for poor Melissa! I am going to enjoy seeing her on Dancing with the Stars though.

Lindsay said...

oh my goodness that puppy is adorable! If we didn't live in a rental that doesn't allow pets I would be all over having one temporarily. That's just my kind of pet-having...I can give it back. : )

Tanni said...

Oh my! That puppy is really cute! Love the noodle idea....I may be trying that tomorrow and I enjoyed sharing the bachelor DRAMA with everyone! :)