
Coffee filter flowers

Fruit Loop Necklace
(Brennan did one too but did not want in the picture)

Playing in the Rain
I had to come up with some more craft ideas for my kiddos since it has been raining lately. We are outside ALL day EVERYDAY and when it rains....my kids just don't know what to do! Before I went to the grocery store for a quick trip we made the fruit loop necklaces so they could have a snack while I shopped. After the store, we colored coffee filters with markers and put them on the end of pencils to make them pretty. I guess some of my teaching skills are coming out!
4 comments:
I like the frootloop necklaces...great idea before the store. My grocery trip today with three who have been stuck inside was not pretty... definitely could have benefitted from that craft!!
Great ideas that I am storing for when Luke is a little older. Keep 'em coming!
Yeah, I love the fruit loop necklace idea to keep them occupied. I am going to store that one away.
Cute ideas, we are going crazy too stuck inside!
Post a Comment