I love this show and I even will love it more because the wonderful single dad, Jason, is the next Bachelor. To recap...He was one of the last two standing on the last show and was dumped.
Season Premire starts Monday, Jan. 5th at 7PM. Please, no phone calls on Monday nights starting Jan.
England Lovelies – May 2027 (Trip 2)
2 months ago
6 comments:
LOL I have to admit, I watch too. And it was heartbreaking that he got dumped although I knew it was coming.
Love it! Can't wait....I'm sure Steve will be dreading Monday nights in Jan. How 'bout Deanna getting arrested several times?? She should've chose Jason and she'd be on the right track. :)
I know, I know, I know...I am SOOOO EXCITED for Jason to be the next Bachelor. Go Jason Go!!! I am with you...no calls on Monday nights- you won't get an answer!! :0) Oh, and I got the p.j.'s at Kohls...and for a great price. Thanks for your help!!
Make room on your sofa for me, I am coming over every MONDAY night so we can watch the entire season, although...not so formal this season...til the FINAL episode!
I missed out last season, but I've heard all about Jason! What a cutie and I'll be watching!
Yay!!!! I am SOOOO excited!!!! Sad, sad that Jessie has already gotten the boot! I guess there won't be a trip to the wedding after all! Too bad... I was kind of excited! Too fun!! I will definitely be watching...on my computer that is... :)) hehe!
Post a Comment