Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Cold Snap

Our first real cold snap came this weekend. The kids had so much fun in their "cold clothes". The cold weather also got us into the Christmas spirit! We put our Christmas lights on our house and made Christmas cookies the night we put our Christmas tree up. Yes, I said our Christmas tree. I know it is not even Thanksgiving yet but I really want to enjoy our decorations this year more than 4 weeks.










4 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

Such sweet pictures!!! Can't wait to see everything next Tuesday. We better get started on ours, huh?! :)

Our Life Together said...

Oh what fun!!!

stephanie said...

good for you!!! makes me want to really get on the ball here! the lights are going up thursday, but i had not considered doing the tree early too! great idea, enjoy it all longer! your family is precious...love the jammies!

Lacey said...

Your camera takes great pictures- of course your subjects make that pretty easy too! Great pictures- and you are right- they look SOOOO much alike in that hat picture. Your pictures reminded me I need to go get some XMAS p.j.'s!!