Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Crystal Beach Weekend

Our family joined The Young's on Crystal Beach for the weekend last week. Madilyn was so excited because ALL her cousins were going to be there, they had a BLAST! I think it will become something we do every summer together.







































7 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

Glad y'all had a great time! Can't wait till next week. :)

Toni said...

Looks like y'all had a blast! Good ole'Crystal Beach, can't beat it!

Team Dale said...

Amy...Love the pictures! It looks like it was a great time! What a fun family tradition!

Tiffany Choate~Choate Family said...

I am glad that yall had such a great time...what great memories for everyone. Did you rent a beach house...we are thinking about going in a few weeks and need to find something for three families. Please let me know.

Amy said...

email me Tiff and I will give you all the info.

stephanie said...

It does look like good family fun! I love the one where Madi climbed up the post in the beach house! Funny!

Greg and Joy Ryan said...

your kids are so adorable!