Monday, August 18, 2008

Yes, the beach again!

We went to the beach in Galveston again for a week. This time we went with two other couples and their families. We rented a 3 bedroom house on the beach from Monday-Sunday. The girls brought the kids down on Monday and the dad's met us their Thursday to finish out the week. I will have to say, when the dad's got to the beach, life got a little easier for the mom's! It was a BLAST! When I asked Madilyn what her favorite part of the trip was, she said "drinking coke". I guess saving little things like that only for vacation makes a difference! I bet if I asked Brennan what his favorite part was, he would say: " playing outside ALL day and being able to roam free on the beach". Mine and Frank's favorite part was making memories with our great friends the McWhorter's and Jett's!!! Thanks guys for all the fun times and LOTS of laughs.





















Grady and Frank went crabbing one morning and caught 28 crab so they cleaned them so I could cook them. Madi had to help.



















4 comments:

Team Dale said...

WOW!!! THAT LOOKS LIKE SUCH A GREAT WEEK! I am so happy all of you made time to do that! What truly wonderful memories you are making! The pictures are great...you did a great job capturing the trip!

Ashley McWhorter said...

OK...I thought we said NO bathing suit pics? You are in trouble! :)

We had a great time! Thanks for all the planning and everything. Can't wait till next time! Love you guys!

Emily said...

What a fun vacation! It looks like you guys had a great time.

stephanie said...

so glad you guys do this kind of thing together! fun fun fun!