Sunday, July 27, 2008

Finally...

I am blogging again. We have been so busy doing lots of things I have not blogged in a while. To catch you up:
We have been to a few birthday parties, my sister has been in town for a week with Mono, Frank's cousin spent the night with us a few nights to help me with the kids, the kids went fishing, I started playing golf with Frank and some of our neighbor friends, Madi spent the night out for the 1st time without us, we had dinner with some friends at Redfish Grill and lots of other little things.
Anyways, I will get back to blogging more regularly. We are leaving for the beach for the weekend with Frank's family on Thursday-Sunday. I will blog when we get back.








3 comments:

sandy said...

Spending the night with Nanny & Pops is not spending the night out? I think that should count!

Ashley McWhorter said...

Glad you are back! Y'alls life is just as crazy as ours! LOVE it!

Toni said...

Glad you're blogging again!