I have not been able to blog lately because I cannot find my camera. I think I know where I left it, but can't get it back for a while!
My sister came into town Thursday night so we will be spending some time with her for the next week. Madilyn is loving spending time with her Leyley!
Switzerland Babes 2027
1 month ago
6 comments:
So glad y'all were able to go to the pool. Sorry we missed it. Are you going to go on Monday to Windvale?
Where did you leave your camera?
Amy...I have several extra cameras (sad, but true)...I would lend you one til you find yours. I hate for you to miss out on the photos you would have with your sister in town. Call me if you want to me bring one over to you. I could stop by on our way to church tonight??
Awww Windvale....think of me will ya?? :)
Tell your sis hello!! :0) I know you guys must be having fun with her in town.
Give Ashley a hug for the Ryans...and please let us know when you recover your camera! I'd be sweating that one out!
I just found mine...I know how sad and devestating it can be. I had lost it for about THREE WEEKS. Julie found it in our fold up chairs, I was so happy when she said "look what I found"!! Hope you find it or get a new one soon!
Post a Comment