Friday, April 25, 2008

Very Busy











This is for you Nanny and Pops:
(My parents are in Mexico and want to know about the kids)

We have been very busy the past few days. We went to a birthday party on Wed. afternoon and then all the girls went out to dinner afterwards. Madilyn had school Thursday and then after school Memo and Poppy came over to spend time with the kids. We had a lot of fun playing outside with them. To finish up Thursday, Madilyn had tumbling. Today(Friday), was fun too. Madilyn went over to her friends house for a few hours in the morning which worked out perfect because Brennan took his nap then. I actually had time to myself. I did a lot of laundry, wrapped birthday gifts, and stuff like that. Frank was sleeping because he flew the red eye the night before and he is flying the red eye tonight. I dont know how he does it! Around 1 I pick Madi and her friend up and they played here to give her mom a break. It really works out GREAT! We do this many Fridays. When Frank woke up we took the kids and picked berries, found golf balls on the golf course, went on a golf cart ride, and spent time at a neighbors house. The kids are now in bed and should sleep great.
Here are a few pictures of the past few days.

3 comments:

sandy said...

those 2 kids of yours are precious......there little personalities come right thru the pictures to me. we miss yall and love yall......see you soon
mom

Lacey said...

I am so envious of all that land for the kids to play on!! That one picture of Brennan in the hat..he looks more like Frank. Your kids are adorable!

Kathryn said...

Welcome to the blogging world ole' friend!! I am so excited to keep up with you and the kiddos online. They are both cuties! :)