Sunday, April 20, 2008

Trying it out

I know I said I would NEVER do this but....I'm going to give it a try. We do have some family out of town and they would LOVE to see pictures of the kids and find out what they are up too. Don't expect too much! I probably won't post a blog everyday or even add pictures very often but here we go...
Today Frank was at work so I took the kids to church and then we went to a friends 1st birthday party. The kids had a blast. It was a dirt and tractor party so Madilyn and Brennan were very dirty. I think Madi won the prize for the dirtiest kid there.
Now the weekend is over and time to start a new week!

3 comments:

sandy said...

love the blog! yea...\dad and i miss y'all....we talk about yall and the kids all t he time....miss and love you
mom and dad

Ashley McWhorter said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!! :o)

stephanie said...

so glad i will be able to keep up with you guys much better now...even though we live pretty close, i rarely see you guys!

blogs are no pressure, don't worry about slacking, just have fun with it. sometimes i go a month without a single entry!