Sunday, April 27, 2008

I....

i am: always doing something
i think: nothing right now
i know: i am so blessed
i want: to be skinny and tan
i have: a husband, two kids, and a dog
i wish: i could sing
i hate: worrying about money
i miss: just spending time with Frank(no kids)
i fear: nothing
i feel: complete
i hear: the ballgame on in the background, and a quiet monitor
i smell: tanning lotion
i crave: sweet tea...all the time
i search: for new activities for the kids to do
i wonder: what we will be doing in 10 years
i regret: playing volleyball in college
i love: t.v. time at night with Frank
i ache: for foster children
i care: what my body looks like(not happy right now)
i always: have to clean the house before bed
i am not: high maintance
i believe: in God
i dance: horrible
i sing: off key but know all the words
i cry: only when Im really mad
i don’t always: go to the dentist when I should
i fight: Madilyn at bed time, every night
i write: only on my blog
i win: ?
i lose: my memory often
i never: leave lights on around the house
i confuse: my husband sometimes
i listen: to advise of others
i can usually be found: outside playing with the kids
i am scared: of nothing
i need: my mom around
i am happy about: not having a job

1 comments:

sandy said...

AWWWWWW!!!!! I love you "I need my mom around"......you make me smile! I love being apart of your life....and my heart is filled with gratitude that I get to be here with you.
I love you so much!
mom