This poor deer has been hanging around our house lately...we think he has been hit by a car. The picture may gross some of you out, look only if you can stomach it! It's muscles are showing.
England Lovelies – May 2027 (Trip 2)
2 months ago
5 comments:
Okay, that's really so gross! Poor deer! Don't you know a vet or someone that could help the little fellow?? I'm not even an animal activist and I even feel sorry for it! Don't get too friendly with him!
Love, Mammy
Aww...poor little deer. It looks like it's healing though- isn't that fur growing back? I hope it is.
I hope we'll see you today!!
I've been thinking about deer lately because we've been seeing cute little fawns hanging around my parents' house lately. Casey makes a big deal and the kids think it's so cute. But...hello!? Our hubbies hunt and kill these animals. We don't feel sorry for them when they are dead so why are we showing such affection when they are cute or injured? :o)
I'm just saying...it's kind of ironic.
That is crazy! I can't believe that deer is up walking around. It's definitely not a male...because it would be lying on the ground somewhere whining if it were! :)
Deer are great to look at and have around, but the same goes on in our neighborhood, they get hit by cars and shot at all the time. I wish they still had a forest to go live in!
Post a Comment