Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Florida trip

We went to visit Nana in West Palm Beach, Florida for a long weenkend. Nana is Frankie's dad's mom. We had a lot of fun once we got there, but it took us a while to arrive. Frankie had to fly Thursday all night and got home at 7AM Friday morning. We left for the airport that morning at 8:30AM to TRY and get on a flight. It is a good thing our kids love the airport because Brennan and I did not get to Florida until Friday night at 6PM. Frank and Madilyn got to Florida at 1:30AM on Saturday. Poor Frankie was VERY tired and had not slept in 48 hours.
Once we were at Nana's we had fun. We did a lot of visiting her and family but we also made a few hour trip to the beach. We also went to the neighborhood pool so the kids could swim. We left Monday evening and got on the first flight home!! We hope to go back sometime this summer.














4 comments:

sandy said...

I know Nana LOVED having you come visit her....y'all are good kids to go see her. Loved seeing the pics! AND so glad you are home!
love you
nanny

Lacey said...

I was wondering where you were....
Looks like you guys had a great time. I am jealous! I can't wait to see a pretty beach again.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I wish we could get down there! I am sure Nana loves it when you guys come. Give the kids a hug!!!
Love you guys!
Kristina

stephanie said...

those are some very special and important memories you have made!! so good you made it a priority in today's busy lives we all are leading!