Gosh he is so cute. I still can't believe he is FOUR!!! Like I told you on his birthday, I still remember my ear pressed up against your door as he was born. And pulling Ellie, Gavin, Lexie and Mads around the hospital in a red wagon. Time flies. Glad he had a super birthday!
I have been happily married to Frank for 10 years now and we have three wonderful kids. Madilyn is 6 years old, Brennan is 3, & Leighann is 1. I am a stay at home mommy and Frank is a pilot for Continental Airlines.
I LOVE MY LIFE!!!
3 comments:
Gosh he is so cute. I still can't believe he is FOUR!!! Like I told you on his birthday, I still remember my ear pressed up against your door as he was born. And pulling Ellie, Gavin, Lexie and Mads around the hospital in a red wagon. Time flies. Glad he had a super birthday!
Happy Birthday Brennan!
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment