Nanny's birthday was today. We are so happy we live so close that we can celebrate with her. We love you Nanny! Happy Birthday.
So cute--I love the card and the dollar bill!
So sweet. Love that they gave her money in her card. I am guessing from their piggy bank? Too cute and so sweet. Hope she had a great birthday!
You are so right about the blessing of living close. Happy Birthday Nanny! I bet Nanny loved her gift!!
Oh Nanny, we love you too! The card with the one dollar bill is funny!
Awee, your mom is awesome! Happy late birthday "Miss" Sandy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute--I love the card and the dollar bill!
So sweet. Love that they gave her money in her card. I am guessing from their piggy bank? Too cute and so sweet. Hope she had a great birthday!
You are so right about the blessing of living close. Happy Birthday Nanny! I bet Nanny loved her gift!!
Oh Nanny, we love you too! The card with the one dollar bill is funny!
Awee, your mom is awesome! Happy late birthday "Miss" Sandy!
Post a Comment