Pretty girl with a pretty smile. I know she will have a great year!! And yes, so hard to believe they are first graders. We were just sitting around small group with them in our bellies.....RIGHT???
I have been happily married to Frank for 10 years now and we have three wonderful kids. Madilyn is 6 years old, Brennan is 3, & Leighann is 1. I am a stay at home mommy and Frank is a pilot for Continental Airlines.
I LOVE MY LIFE!!!
6 comments:
Pretty girl with a pretty smile. I know she will have a great year!! And yes, so hard to believe they are first graders. We were just sitting around small group with them in our bellies.....RIGHT???
Really! Could she be in prettier?
Looking at this pics made me teary!!!! love you Nanny
She is so pretty! Hope her day was great.
SO fun! I know she had an awesome day! Oh, does she sleep with y'all now? :)
Ashley, NO she does NOT sleep with us. She came down at 530 having a bad dream and just stayed!
Such an adorable sweet princess! How fun-First Grade!!
Post a Comment