A couple we hung out with by the pool all day and then had dinner together.
Beautiful pool view
A wonderful dinner
Frank played golf one day and I rode along to escape the sun for one day
The famous Cabo arch. We took a dinner cruise one night.
Us at the marina
Everyday, twice a day at our resort a people came by to give poolside FREE massages!
Dinner at Edith's
Frank ordered steak, lobster,and shrimp. Edith's is the best food.
Our vacation was WONDERFUL. Thank you so much to Memo, Poppy, Nanny, and Pops for watching our kids so we could enjoy time together. A great 10 year anniversary. We are already planning our trip back.
I have been happily married to Frank for 10 years now and we have three wonderful kids. Madilyn is 6 years old, Brennan is 3, & Leighann is 1. I am a stay at home mommy and Frank is a pilot for Continental Airlines.
I LOVE MY LIFE!!!
8 comments:
So glad y'all had fun! We are counting down the days until ours! :)
What a treat!!! So jealous :)
what resort is that??
AWESOME!!!! So fun! I love the pictures...makes me want to go!!!!
awesome trip! a big congrats on the 10 year anniversary!!! :)
Amy, you are so photogenic, it's disgusting! Glad yall had fun, cant wait to see yall tomorrow!!!
so I read Shades of Blue...gave my copy to Emily...did she give it to you? Did you finish it yet? I would love to discuss it with someone!
SOOO JEALOUS!! Can't imagine a trip that long with just my hubby. Glad you had a blast!
Post a Comment