Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Way Behind












Well...here are our Easter pictures this year. The three kids had a lot of fun hunting, swimming, decorating, and spending time with each other.

I just noticed I have not posted since Valentines day. I guess I am 2 months behind schedule. We have been busy and have taken lots of pictures but am not going to post them all. You know, when you are that far behind...it would take forever to download. I will just have to do better at keeping up.

Since Valentine's Day, we took the kids to the rodeo, the kids went to the rodeo again with Nanny and Pops, Madilyn has a rodeo day at school, Frank and I took the three kids camping on Lake Livingston, Madi and Brennan both has Easter hunts with their classes, and then there was Easter.





6 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh Love the pictures!! They are great. Looks like you guys had a good Easter. I swear that little mama looks like you birthed her. She looks like she just fits right into the family. You have a beautiful family!! Hope you're having a great week.

Ashley McWhorter said...

I love the girls matching dresses! So cute!

Our Life Together said...

Great pictures AMY!!!! You all look beautiful and so happy!

sandy said...

They are all soooooo precious! Darling kiddos....loved that we got to be all together!

Greg and Joy Ryan said...

beautiful family...hope you are doing well!!

Kelly Ann said...

So glad your back! I kept watching...thought we had lost you.We all get busy...I of all people can relate. Everyone lookes so beautiful, and handsom of course! The pictures are great! Glad y'all had a good Easter!! Oh- and our blog changed...www.the4marlers.blogspot.com. That old one is no longer active. Have a great week!