Here is our newest member of the family...for now anyways. She is super sweet and a wonderful sleeper. We are really going to enjoy her while we have her. Brennan and Madilyn adore her.
She is sooooo sweet, and loving, and outgoing. She has a great personality already for such a little girl. I am glad we got to meet her and hope to see her more!
I have been happily married to Frank for 10 years now and we have three wonderful kids. Madilyn is 6 years old, Brennan is 3, & Leighann is 1. I am a stay at home mommy and Frank is a pilot for Continental Airlines.
I LOVE MY LIFE!!!
4 comments:
Amazing! :)
She is sooooo sweet, and loving, and outgoing. She has a great personality already for such a little girl. I am glad we got to meet her and hope to see her more!
that is so awesome...and she is a lucky little girl!
Leyley cant wait to meet her!!!
Post a Comment