I have lost my camera! Horrible timing. Brennan had his program at school today, Madilyn has her program/party at school tomorrow, Christmas with the Young's on Sunday, and then Christmas morning with NO CAMERA!! I am sick!! Sure, I have the cheap, carry in your pocket camera that takes horrible pictures but not the "good camera". I just don't know what to do because I think it is just misplaced. I had it over Thanksgiving and then brought it home and blogged but after that, is a mystery.
VERY FRUSTRATING! Sorry had to vent.
England Lovelies – May 2027 (Trip 2)
2 months ago
2 comments:
Awww man. It's hard to be without the "good" camera. Mine has been needing a cleaning for over a year and I don't want to part with it as they say it takes 6 weeks to clean. So, I can't imagine loosing it. Hope you find it soon and that it wasn't swiped. Thinking good thoughts that it will be back in your hands before Christmas morning...
I'm still looking for those Cutco scissors. I just know they'll appear someday. So annoying!
Post a Comment