What have we been up too? A LOT and more to come.
We went to a 4th of July party on Saturday in our neighborhood and Frank's brother and sister-in-law came over. We swam, grilled out and had lots of fun. Thanks Cammi and Travis for such a fun party; can't wait for next year!
Sunday was packed with excitement too. All of us went to Lake Conroe to spend time with some of my childhood friends. The kids had a blast playing outside and swimming.
I had dinner with a neighborhood friend Monday night, it was so good to catch up Kim.
July 8th was our 9th wedding anniversary! The kids stayed the night at The Young's and Frank and I went to dinner and a movie. If you have never been to Red Fish or seen the movie The Proposal, I highly recommend both!! I laughed out loud many times during the movie. Then today Frank and I played 18 holes of golf before picking up the kids. We had a BLAST and I have to say....Im getting much better at golf.
Tonight I am spending time with some friends that had their first baby.
The next few weeks will be full too. I leave Tuesday with the kids for Dallas to visit some family for a few days and then we leave the 19th for a week for the beach with Franks whole family.
Busy, busy summers.
England Lovelies – May 2027 (Trip 2)
2 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment