Is that suit Kenneth Cole?? I hear you got my other suit..I think I may just have got yours. :) Regardless the one you are wearing looks similar. We have fabulous taste! LOL. Looks like a fun day!! I'd take ONE day there!
I have been happily married to Frank for 10 years now and we have three wonderful kids. Madilyn is 6 years old, Brennan is 3, & Leighann is 1. I am a stay at home mommy and Frank is a pilot for Continental Airlines.
I LOVE MY LIFE!!!
4 comments:
Is that suit Kenneth Cole?? I hear you got my other suit..I think I may just have got yours. :) Regardless the one you are wearing looks similar. We have fabulous taste! LOL. Looks like a fun day!! I'd take ONE day there!
Nice-enjoy your time together!
How fun! I hope you're enjoying your quick trip.
HOW WONDERFUL!
Post a Comment