Funny....if only I could get mine to sit still for that long. They are up for standing to go pee-pee, but not so much in the other department. Praying for your potty training sanity. I could use some of that over here! :)
I have been happily married to Frank for 10 years now and we have three wonderful kids. Madilyn is 6 years old, Brennan is 3, & Leighann is 1. I am a stay at home mommy and Frank is a pilot for Continental Airlines.
I LOVE MY LIFE!!!
4 comments:
This is hilarious!!!! He is all set up with his toys at the toilet. I love it!
That is too funny! If he stays there long enough there will be success!
Funny....if only I could get mine to sit still for that long. They are up for standing to go pee-pee, but not so much in the other department. Praying for your potty training sanity. I could use some of that over here! :)
Awww...what a big boy!!
Post a Comment