Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things

I have been tagged by a few of you. Here are my 25 Random Things...

1. I like to travel but go to a different place every other year.
2. I do not like the infant stage.
3. I use to worry a lot but now I dont worry about ANYTHING.
4. I am emotional around my period but was never like that until after Brennan was born.
5. We go to Cabo San Lucas every other year for vacation.
6. I do not like to go barefoot. I either have socks or shoes on most the time.
7. I am a clean and clutter freak(Frank calls it OCD).
8. I have my own stash of cash.
9. I enjoy cooking but love to eat out too.
10. I did a great scrap book of Madilyn but Brennan...not so much!
11. I wish I could sing.
12. I played volleyball in high school and college.
13. I gained 42 pounds with both of my kids.
14. In 4th grade, I wrote a paper about when I grow up I want to marry a pilot.
15. I have always been fascinated with airplanes.
16. I love having an iphone
17. I have to try really hard to sit and relax; I feel like there is always something that needs to be done.
18. I thought my mom was overprotective when I was young. Now I know she just loved me so much.
19. I feel like I have to wear lipstick all the time now.
20. I need a girls weekend with no kids.
21. My husband is a gadget person and it drives me nuts.
22. First thing I look at when I see a person is their teeth.
23. I love living close to my parents.
24. We own a timeshare in Cabo.
25. I LOVE my life(Frank, kids, house, car, friends...)

3 comments:

sandy said...

Oh, how I love #18....does my heart good! Thank you! I do love you so much still!
Nanny

Tanni said...

Thanks for sharing Amy! :)

whitney said...

I LOVED reading this about you...you are such a neat person!!!!