Monday, December 29, 2008

January 5th...

I have talked to a few of you and I know that you are just as excited about the upcoming show of the Bachelor!! Jason is back and is looking for a wife and a mom for his son.

Anyone is invited over to watch the 2 hour premier of the Bachelor on Jan. 5th at 7:00. I will have some popcorn and drinks if anyone wants to come.

Leave me a comment if you want to come over and we can watch it together. I know Allison will be in!

4 comments:

whitney said...

sounds fun - i will try to be there :)

Team Dale said...

I have front row on the COUCH, in the middle of Frank and Brownie!!

Marlers said...

Still not sure...would love to try and make it work out. Lots going on but it may be just what I need! Thank you for the invite...I will let you know for sure on Monday!

Kathryn said...

I'm there in spirit!!!