Friday, May 9, 2008

Girl Time

Madilyn and Lily had "Girl Time" last night. Lily, Madilyn's special friend spent the night last night. When Brennan went to sleep, the girls decorated and ate cake. They also had to play dress-up. They had a great time!








Bed time started at 9:30 but the girls giggled so much that I had to tell them that the one that goes to sleep first gets a prize. That did the trick! Madi finally fell asleep at 10:30 and I check on Lily at 11 and she was still awake but by 11:30 she was finally in dream land.


4 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

Thank you, Madi-Moo for inviting me over! I had the best time! I love you!
Lily

sandy said...

Soooooooo precious! What big girls already......just adorable!!!!!

stephanie said...

really cute...wow, casey has never even done a sleepover yet. very big girls!!

Toni said...

Cute, looks like they had a fun time together!